100 Men of Whitby
How 100 Men of Whitby Works
We gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. No committees, no bank account, no fees.
Join us if you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity
- want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Whitby
Schedule of 2020 Meetings
Feb 5, 2020
Check back for updates on future meetings
Details of meetings are as follows:
- All meetings take place at the Tap + Tankard in downtown Whitby (224 Brock St South)
- All meetings have registration from 6:30 -7 pm and presentation and voting from 7 to 8 pm.
- Cash bar (sponsors for events are always welcome)