100 Men of Whitby
How 100 Men of Whitby Works
We gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. No committees, no bank account, no fees.
Join us if you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- want 100% of your donations to go directly to local charity
- want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Whitby
NEXT DONATION MEETING WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22 6:30PM AT THE TAP & TANKARD
Details of 2017 meetings are as follows:
- All meetings with take place at the Tap + Tankard in downtown Whitby (224 Brock St South)
- All meetings have registration from 6:30 -7 pm and presentation and voting from 7 to 8 pm.
- Cash bar (sponsors for events are always welcome)